Do you have Teams or Work Groups in your organisation?
In order to be a high performing team there are six social needs which need to be 'just right'.
If these six social needs are not 'just right' organisations may falter and possibly fail.
Impact Improvements works with their Clients' Teams to ensure these six social needs are 'just right'. The methodologies utilised include the RELISH framework (derived from neuroscience research) and the unique Climate Change for Teams tool which measures these six social needs.
Impact Improvements also provides their Clients with a Performance Achievement Framework delivering:
- Organisational Structure Design;
- Position Descriptions;
- Recruitment and Selection of Staff;
- Onboarding and Induction of Staff including Setting Goals and Expectations;
- Performance Review/Appraisal;
- Talent Management;
- Skills Assessment, Development and Training;
- Reward and Recognition;
- Staff Communication; and
- Exit Process.